42 Technology is a successful and growing consultancy specialising in innovation, design, and development. Our work with world leading clients in a range of industries takes products and processes from ideas to reality. We have built a reputation for challenging the status quo and finding creative and pragmatic solutions to difficult technical problems.
Our employees love the variety and challenge of our work. We have a stimulating and open culture, an excellent team, and a great location in the historic town of St. Ives, close to Cambridge.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Lead to join our Marketing department; you will grow our digital marketing capability and develop a digital strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the business. You will work closely with the marketing and business development teams to build a full programme of integrated marketing activity. If this opportunity sounds exciting, this could be the role for you.
Main duties / key responsibilities:
- Work alongside Senior Stakeholders, Business Development and Marketing leaders to establish a best of breed approach to the use of marketing technology.
- Develop the digital strategy for marketing to further develop the company brand, presence, and reputation among agreed target markets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications Lead to produce the annual marketing and communications plan which is in line with the agreed strategy and budget, and supports business and people objectives.
- Own, champion and maintain the use of the HubSpot CRM platform.
- Deliver the digital elements of the marketing and communications plan including lead generation campaign activities, providing opportunities for the Business Development team to convert.
- Develop and lead the analytics and reporting function in digital campaigns with a focus on optimisation.
- Work with web designers and programmers to develop new website features (or overhaul existing ones) and create campaign landing pages.
- Work with the wider team to build a library of relevant and engaging content for use in email marketing, on social channels and the website.
- Monitor the performance of digital channels to ensure they are reaching their target audiences and generating conversions.
- Ensure the strategic direction is understood by any agencies and third-party suppliers and manage agency and supplier relationships.
- Experienced CRM analyst
- Accomplished SEO/SEM strategist
- Thought-provoking content curator
- Competent Adobe Creative Suite user
- Creative video producer
- Capable Html coder
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Problem solver